THE EXPEREA DIFFERENCE
At Experea Healthcare, we are driven by a passion to find the right solutions for unique situations. We have been serving the disposable medical supply needs of our clients since 1999 and over the years, we have developed a broad expertise for finding solutions to meet needs and challenges of patients. We are a full service disposable medical supply provider with expertise in urology, incontinence, ostomy, and advanced wound care supplies. This compassionate expertise and broad spectrum of services we provide is focused on being local, knowledgeable, and responsive.
We take the work off your desk by handling the insurance authorizations and all the logistics involved with getting patients their supplies.
We are located in state to serve you and your patient’s needs. This keeps our shipping times shorter, our hours of operation reflect yours, and we are familiar to local payors and other regional nuances that can affect your practice and patients.
We empathize with the critical needs of your practice and patients, and work hard to provide timely, consistent, even unexpected solutions that are uniquely personal.
We are always learning, always current on the latest changes in payor reimbursement, and especially, offering the latest products. We are consistently training, so that our staff can provide the most accurate information and service possible.
PRODUCTS FOR YOUR LIFE
- Bard’s MAGIC3® Intermittent Catheters
- Coloplast’s SpeediCath® Compact female Catheter
- Hollister’s Advance Plus Intermittent Catheter
- Wellspect’s LoFric® Primo™ Catheter
- Hollister's New Image and Premier Pouching Systems
- Coloplast's Sensura Mio Pouching Systems
- ConvaTec's SUR-FIT Natura® two-piece products. The only traditional two-piece system that gives you the moldable advantage.
- ConvaTec’s SUR-FIT Natura® ostomy systems available with ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ skin barriers
- First Quality’s PER-FIT® Underwear
- Smith & Nephew
Smith & Nephew